My name is James Stewart
I'm the owner / lead photographer for Blacksuit FM Photography. I am a native (born and raised) to the local Ft. Walton Beach / Destin area and still love the view! I gained a lot of my experience in the industry as an assistant for a local pro wedding photographer after college, then started getting a lot of requests from friends and other referrals on my own. I officially started my business at the end of 2007 going into 2008 and have enjoyed seeing it grow! One of the things I enjoy about being a wedding photographer is that I get the honor of being a part of the biggest day of someone's life at that moment. Being able to capture the emotion of a moment in time when someone is so happy, enabling them to be able to look back years from now and relive that same moment is very satisfying. Being a professional graphic designer also, I believe, allows me to use that skill set in my photo editing and package development in ways others can't.
Our mission at Blacksuit FM Photography is to treat your “special day”, family portrait or event with the care you deserve. We don't just document your day or event but capture the essence and feeling of that moment for you to remember for years to come.
- Professional quality photography
- Providing package options suited to your needs
- Above industry average delivery time
- Service and quality worth referring to others
- Compliment the event, not be a distraction at it
- No travel fee between Pensacola & Panama City area
- Print rights provided for you to reproduce as you like
- Military discount available to honor our brave men and women
Are you ready to get started?
Contact us today to get a free quote and ask any questions you may have!